What Our Customers Think
I recently contacted Ed’s Collision for some help. I had tried to replace a headlamp in my truck but modern technology didn’t give us much room to work and I was frustrated. The friendly receptionist said to bring my car right over. They took the truck right in and had it finished in about 30 minutes. The charges were very reasonable. I’ll be back, Ed’s Collision!
I had my 2005 Toyota Highlander serviced at Ed's Collision after being involved in a car accident in January 2010. I am quite impressed with the service I received. Chris De Lorenzo kept me informed on the status of the repairs via email and was very helpful answering all the questions I had. After the extensive repairs, my vehicle looks better than before the accident and it has not had any rattles, noises or mechanical problems. I would not hesitate to recommend Ed's Collision to my friends and colleagues. Your professionalism, attention to detail, timeliness and customer service are excellent. Thank you so much!!!
I dropped my car off at Ed's Collision, they gave me a ride to my work and they replaced my dented bumper with a brand new one in about a day and a half. Couldn't have been happier with their service and professionalism.
As a loyal client at Ed’s Collision my family has consistently received outstanding service. When my daughter got into a car accident we brought her car straight to Ed’s Collision. They were able to work with our insurance company and made her car look like new again. Now after years of taking our family vehicles to Ed’s Collision, we recommend everyone we know to go see Mike Cox at Ed’s, not only because of the exceptional service we receive but they seem to work magic on our vehicles. Ed’s Collision was able to remove gashes, scratches and dents that we never thought was possible to remove.
We just wanted to thank everyone for their service with my Grand Prix after I collided with a deer. You did a wonderful job repairing it. We really appreciated Andrea keeping us posted on the status of the repairs. We will highly recommend your business to others!
Auto Body Repair
We only use the best materials to fix your vehicle, ensuring a long-lasting and undetectable repair.
We write free estimates to determine the cost of your repair.
We are family-owned, loyally serving the Maple Grove community and our employees for over 35 years.
Preferred Repair Shop
Your business means a lot to us which is why your satisfaction is so important. Our commitment to customer satisfaction means you can expect great service; service that is prompt, courteous and professional throughout the entire process from estimation to completion.
10758 County Road 81
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Mon – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
*We are closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day*
Questions, Comments or Suggestions
Shoot us an email with the button below and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
Ed’s Collision & Glass is open to service your vehicle repair needs. As precautions are taken to combat the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented measures to ensure the health and well-being of both our customers and employees. Customer and employee safety is our top priority.
- For customers who are uncomfortable coming to the shop, we are now offering customer vehicle pick-up and delivery. To ensure the safety of both our customers and our employees we are sanitizing all internal and external vehicle touchpoints (including door handles, steering wheels, etc.) before and after the repair. We are also wearing gloves and a mask as a precautionary measure for these services.
- For customers who still wish to visit the shop, our office is open. In compliance with the Minnesota Emergency Executive Order regarding COVID-19, everyone entering the building is required to wear a face covering. If you feel uncomfortable meeting us indoors we are happy to meet you outside. Feel free to call us at 763-425-0077 with any questions. We have implemented the same sanitization processes before and after your repair, disinfecting all internal and external vehicle touchpoints (including door handles, steering wheels, etc.).
- We are practicing social distancing in the shop and asking employees to also social distance outside of work.
- We are frequently cleaning all shop surfaces, disinfecting them multiple times a day and after any use.
- We have instituted a new illness policy that adheres to all CDC guidelines, and are updating our policy as the CDC and state of Minnesota update their recommendations.
The health and safety of our community is very important to us. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at 763-425-0077.